Policy on the Handling of Specific Personal Information
Tokyu Agency Inc.
This basic policy has been instituted in order for Tokyu Agency to work as an organization to ensure the proper handling of specific personal information and the like.
- （1）Name of business operator
- Tokyu Agency Inc.
- （2）Compliance with relevant Laws, regulations, guidelines, etc.
- In its handling of personal numbers and specific personal information (hereafter “specific personal information, etc.”), Tokyu Agency complies with the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures (hereafter the “Personal Number Act”), the Guidelines for the Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information (for Business Operators), the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and guidelines issued by supervisory authorities.
- （3）Safe Management Measures
- Tokyu Agency complies with its Regulations on the Handling of Specific Personal Information established separately in order to prevent divulgation and loss of, and damage to, specific personal information, etc., and to otherwise manage personal numbers appropriately.
- Tokyu Agency may outsource the handling of specific personal information, etc. to a third party. In such a case, Tokyu Agency provides necessary and appropriate supervision of said third party in accordance with the Personal Number Act and the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- （5）Continuous Improvement
- Tokyu Agency undertakes reviews and makes improvements on an ongoing basis to ensure the proper implementation of protections on specific personal information, etc.
- （6）Contact for Inquiries
- Please direct any questions and inquiries related to Tokyu Agency’s handling of specific personal information, etc. to the contact point below.
Tokyu Agency Inc.
President and Representative Director